||[Mar. 7th, 2006|11:23 am]
Your senior year in High School is supposed to be "the best year of your life." Let's see how much you remember:|
1. Who was your best friend? Kristen, Tricia, Julie, Megs
2. What sports did you play? Musical?
3. What kind of car did you drive? The original fag wagon, my red pontiac
4. It's Friday night, where were you at? Work, or the high school at rehearsal
5. Were you a party animal? Not really
6. Were you in the "In Crowd"? I always told people they could either find me in the auditorium sleeping or the chorus room.. so I think thats a no.
7. Ever skip school? Nope
8. Ever smoke? Not that much
9. Were you a nerd? Drama fag, not nerd
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? Did we have one?
12. Who was your favorite teacher? Helen, Lancaster and Mrs. R
13. Favorite class? Chorus and Ensemble
14. What was your school's full name? Billerica Memorial High School
15. School mascot? Indian
16. Did you go to Prom? Senior Prom when I was a fresh with Matthew, Junior prom with Kelly and senior prom with Kelly
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Yeah I would.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? Falling asleep during the speeches, Tricia singing the national anthem, waiting for what seemed like an eternity for it to be over.. when your last name is in the beginning of the alphabet it makes it a very long night.
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Sleeping on the floor of the auditorium during study blocks, Mame, Helen's all the time
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? Uh if headshots for the musical counted yeah a few of us were up there
21. Did you have a job your senior year? Godiva
22. Who did you date? Matthew, Michela, Lindsay, Kelly
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? The cafe and then probably Helens or the chorus room
24. Have you gained weight since then? Oh yeah
25. What did you do after graduation? Went to the Blast and left there early and went back to stay the night with Tiffany